Monday, January 14, 2008

MIKE's BIRTHDAY PARTY THIS WEEKEND

Hello NYC. Come celebrate the birth of Mike
Simonetti this weekend in the form of a
dj playing records for you to dance to.

Mike turns 18 all over again and djs a party
to prove it.

-------------------------------------

Friday Jan 18 2008 at Tatler @ LOTUS:
409 W 14th St
between 9th & 10th Ave - NYC

-------------------------------------

also playing with myself is my man Justin
Miller of 205 club fame. He also works at
this upstart label called DFA. Perhaps you've
heard of them? I think they have a bright
future ahead of them. Just found out Jacques
is playing too.

This party is a co-birthday party for myself
and my very good friend Michael T, who
is best known for being one of the founders
of Motherfucker (RIP), and an overall great
person in the otherwise dismal NYC nightlife
scene.


There is a $20 cover charge for this party.
For those of you who dont know, Lotus is
one of those Meatpacking District super clubs
that was on Sex And The City and all that
stuff. BUT i have an unlimited guest list, so
if you want to get in for FREE, email me at
mike@troublemanunlimited.com
tell your friends. It's all good in the hood.

I'll be in London and Newcastle to dj on Jan
25 & 26. More on that soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: